Best Silence of the Lambs Quotes
If you like to watch Mysterious movies then you must have seen this movie. If you read this post in full, you will know The Silence of the Lambs Quotes.
1. “I’ve no plans to call on you, Clarice. The world is more interesting with you in it.” — Hannibal Lecter
2. “Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won’t you?” — Hannibal Lecter
3. “Clarice, your case file. Goodbye, Clarice.” — Hannibal Lecter ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
4. “No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.” — Hannibal Lecter
5. “Don’t you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don’t your eyes seek out the things you want?” — Hannibal Lecter
6. “I’ve been in this room for eight years, now Clarice, and I know they’ll never let me out, not while I’m alive. What I want is a view where I can see a tree or even water. I want to be in a federal institution far away from Doctor Chiltern. I’ll help you catch him, Clarice.” — Hannibal Lecter
7. “But we don’t reckon time the same way, do we, Clarice?” — Hannibal Lecter
8. “Yes or no, Clarice? Poor little Catherine is waiting.” — Hannibal Lecter
9. “Terns? Mmh. If I help you, Clarice, it will be “turns” with us too. Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though. About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no?” — Hannibal Lecter
10. “And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?” — Hannibal Lecter ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
11. “First-principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?” — Hannibal Lecter
12. “Memory, Agent Starling, is what I have instead of a view.” — Hannibal Lecter
13. “Good nutrition’s given you some length of bone, but you’re not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling?” — Hannibal Lecter
14. Hannibal Lecter: “Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older, but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?”
Clarice Starling: “That doesn’t interest me Doctor and frankly, it’s, it’s the sort of thing that Miggs would say.”
The Silence of the Lambs quotes that will make you uncomfortable
15. “I do wish we could chat longer, but… I’m having an old friend for dinner. Bye.” — Hannibal Lecter
16. Hannibal Lecter: “Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?”
Hannibal Lecter: “Enthrall me with your acumen.”
17. “I see. I myself cannot. You use Evyan skin cream, and sometimes you wear L’Air du Temps, but not today.” — Hannibal Lecter
18. “They don’t have a name for what he is.” — Clarice Starling ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
19. “A pretty young woman to turn him on. I don’t believe Lecter’s even seen a woman in eight years. And oh, are you ever his taste? So to speak.” — Dr. Frederick Chilton
20. Jack Crawford: Starling, when I told that sheriff we shouldn’t talk in front of a woman, that really burned you, didn’t it? It was just smoke, Starling. I had to get rid of him.
The Silence of the Lambs Book Quotes
Please let us know in the comment box how you like this movie.
Clarice Starling: It matters, Mr. Crawford. Cops look at you to see how to act. It matters.
21. “You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.” — Hannibal Lecter
22. “Jack Crawford is helping your career, isn’t he? Apparently, he likes you and you like him too.” — Hannibal Lecter
The Silence of the Lambs quotes about Hannibal Lecter
23. “He won’t come after me. He won’t. I can’t explain it… He – he would consider that rude.” — Clarice Starling
24. “But I thought the “yourself” reference was too hokey for Lecter, so I figured he’s from Baltimore, and I looked in the phone book, and there’s a “Your Self Storage” facility, right outside of downtown Baltimore, sir.” — Clarice Starling
25. “If Lecter thinks you’re his enemy, maybe we’d have better luck if I went in by myself.” — Clarice Starling
26. “Oh, he’s a monster. Pure psychopath. So rare to capture one alive. From a research point of view, Lecter is our most prized asset.” — Dr. Frederick Chilton
27. “Just do your job, but never forget what he is.” — Jack Crawford ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
28. “Doctor, we don’t have any more time for any of this now.” — Clarice Starling
29. “Hester Mofet. It’s an anagram, isn’t it, Doctor? Hester Mofet, “The rest of me.” “Miss the rest of me,” meaning that you rented that garage?” — Clarice Starling
30. “You see a lot, Doctor. But are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? What about it? Why don’t you – why don’t you look at yourself and write down what you see? Or maybe you’re afraid to.” — Clarice Starling ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
31. Dr. Frederick Chilton: You could have mentioned this in my office and saved me the time.
Clarice Starling: Yes, but then I would have missed the pleasure of your company.
Clarice’s attempts to silence the lambs and other ‘charming’ The Silence of the Lambs quotes
32. “No. First I tried to free them. I… I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn’t run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn’t run.” — Clarice Starling
33. “I don’t know. I didn’t have any food, any water, and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought, if I could save just one, but… he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn’t get more than a few miles when the sheriff’s car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.” — Clarice Starling
34. “Lambs. The lambs were screaming.” — Clarice Starling ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
35. “You still wake up sometimes, don’t you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.” — Hannibal Lecter
36. “You think if Catherine lives, you won’t wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.” — Hannibal Lecter
37. “I graduated from UVA, Captain; it’s not exactly a charm school.” — Clarice Starling
38. “Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.” — Hannibal Lecter
The Silence of the Lambs quotes about serial killers
39. Clarice Starling: If you didn’t kill him, then who did, sir?
Hannibal Lecter: Who can say. Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere.
40. “Punishment, you see, for Miggs. Like that Gospel Programme. When you’re gone, they’ll turn the volume way up. Doctor Chiltern does enjoy his petty torments.” — Hannibal Lecter
Silence of The Lambs Quotes it Puts the Lotion in the Basket
41. “All good things to those who wait. I’ve waited, but how long can you and Jackie-boy wait? Our little Billy must already be looking for that next special someone.” — Hannibal Lecter
42. “Garden-variety Manic Depressive. Tedious, very tedious. I did not kill him; I assure you just tucked him away, very much as I found him after he’d missed three appointments.” — Hannibal Lecter
43. “There are three major centers for transsexual surgery… I wouldn’t be surprised if Billy had applied for sex reassignment at one or all of them and been rejected… Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual.” — Hannibal Lecter
44. “There’s no correlation in the literature between transsexualism and violence. Transsexuals are very passive.” — Clarice Starling
45. “How the fuck should I know? Just get me outta here!” — Catherine Martin
46. “No. That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?” — Hannibal Lecter
47. Clarice Starling: FBI! You’re safe!
Catherine Martin: Safe? Shit! Get me outta here!
48. “No, nothin’ like that at all. Say, does the FBI learn something? The police around here don’t seem to have the first clue.” — Jame “Buffalo Bill” Gumb
49. “Is it true what they’re sayin’? He’s some kinda vampire?” — Murray
50. Clarice Starling: “It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.”
Hannibal Lecter: “I didn’t.”
Clarice Starling: “No. No, you ate yours.”
“When the Fox hears the Rabbit scream he comes a-runnin’, but not to help.”
“Nothing made me happen. I happened.”
“I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti”
“Being smart spoils a lot of things, doesn’t it?”
“She didn’t give a damn about some of them, but she had grown to learn that inattention can be a stratagem to avoid pain, and that it is often misread as shallowness and indifference.”
“I collect church collapses, recreationally. Did you see the recent one in Sicily? Marvelous! The facade fell on sixty-five grandmothers at a special mass. Was that evil? If so, who did it? If he’s up there, he just loves it, Officer Starling. Typhoid and swans – it all comes from the same place.”
“Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness except greed.”
“Silence can mock.” ~~~ The Silence of the Lambs Quotes
“I’m not sure you get wiser as you get older, Starling, but you do learn to dodge a certain amount of hell.”
“He lives down in a ribcage in the dry leaves of a heart.”
“God’s creatures who cried themselves to sleep stirred to cry again.”
“Over this odd world, this half the world that’s dark now, I have to hunt a thing that lives on tears.”
“Nothing happened to me, Officer Starling. I happened. You can’t reduce me to a set of influences.”
“Problem-solving is hunting; it is savage pleasure and we are born to it.”
“What does he do, Clarice? What is the first and principal thing he does, what need does he serve by killing? He covets. How do we begin to covet? We begin by coveting what we see every day.”
“Evil’s just destructive? Then storms are evil, if it’s that simple. And we have fire, and there there’s hail. Underwriters lump it all under ‘Acts of God.”
“It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told. ”
Also Read: Top 25 The Usual Suspects Movie Quotes
Famous Silence of the Lambs Quotes
“But the face on the pillow, rosy in the firelight, is certainly that of Clarice Starling, and she sleeps deeply, sweetly, in the silence of the lambs.”
“Can you smell his sweat? That peculiar goatish odor is trans-3-methyl-2 hexenoic acid. Remember it, it’s the smell of schizophrenia.”
“Good-bye Clarice. Will you let me know if ever the lambs stop screaming?” “Yes.” Pembry was taking her arm. It was go or fight him. “Yes,” she said. “I’ll tell you.” “Do you promise?””Yes.”
“Orion is above the horizon now, and near it Jupiter, brighter than it will ever be … But i expect you can see it too. Some of our stars are the same.”
“I expect most psychiatrists have a patient or two they’d like to refer to me.”
“I would not have had that happen to you. Discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me.”
“They waited for the elevator. ” Most people love butterflies and hate moth,” he said. “But moths are more interesting – more engaging.”
“Some are, a lot are, but they live in all kinds of ways. Just like we do.” Silence for one floor.
“There’s a moth, more than one in fact, that lives only on tears,” he offered. “That’s all they eat or drink.”
“What kind of tears? Whose tears?”
“The tears of large land mammals, about our size.
The old definition of moth was, ‘anything that gradually, silently eats, consumes, or wages any other thing.’
It was a verb for destruction too. . . .”
“Back at his chair he cannot remember what he was reading. He feels the books beside him to find the one that is warm.”
“We rarely get to prepare ourselves in meadows or on graveled walks; we do it on short notice in places without windows, hospital corridors, rooms like this lounge with its cracked plastic sofa and Cinzano ashtrays, where the cafe curtains cover blank concrete. In rooms like this, with so little time, we prepare our gestures, get them by heart so we can do them when we’re frightened in the face of Doom.”
“I have no plans to call on you, Clarice, the world being more interesting with you in it.”
“Gratitude’s got a short half-life, Clarice.”
“Life’s too slippery for books, Clarice; anger appears as lust, lupus presents as hives.”
Summary: This post contains the silence of the lambs quotes. https://flimseva.com/terminator-2-judgment-day-movie-quotes/You can copy the code of your choice and use it as a status.