Rear Window Quotes Stella
There is nothing new to tell you about this movie. Even though the movie is a little old, it can be called a masterpiece movie. Unique rear window quotes can be found in this blog post. Keep reading the full post.
1. “Jeff: No, she’s just not the girl for me.
Stella: Yeah, she’s only perfect.
Jeff: She’s too perfect. She’s too talented, she’s too beautiful. She’s too sophisticated. She’s too everything but what I want.
Stella: Is, um, what you want something you can discuss?” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
2. “I’m in love with you. I don’t care what you do for a living. I’d just like to be part of it somehow. It’s deflating to find out the only way I can be part of it is to take out a subscription to your magazine. I guess I’m not the girl I thought I was.” ~~~ Lisa, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
3. “Stella: You ever gonna get married?
Jeff: I’ll probably get married one of these days, and when I do, it’s gonna be to someone who thinks of life not just as a new dress, and a lobster dinner, the latest scandal. I need a woman who’s willing…to go anywhere and do anything and love it. So the honest thing for me to do is just to call the whole thing off and let her find somebody else.” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
4. “Jeff: I just can’t figure it. He went out several times last night in the rain carrying his sample case.
Stella: Well, he’s a salesman, isn’t he?
Jeff: Well, what would he be selling at three o’clock in the morning?
Stella: Flashlights. Luminous dials for watches. House numbers that light up.” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
‘Rear Window’ Stella Quotes
You can use quotes of your choice. Please comment on any quotes you like.
5. “Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence.” ~~~ Stella, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
6. “When two people love each other, they come together – wham – like two taxis on Broadway.” ~~~ Stella, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
7. “Every man’s ready to get married when the right girl comes along.” ~~~ Stella, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
8. “We’ve become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their house and look in for a change.” ~~~ Stella, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
9. “When I married Miles, we were both a couple of maladjusted misfits. We are still maladjusted misfits, and we have loved every minute of it.” ~~~ Stella, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
Best ‘Rear Window’ Quotes
10. “A murderer would never parade his crime in front of an open window.” ~~~ Lisa, ‘Rear Window Quotes’ (1954).
11. “Yeah, can’t you just see me, rushin’ home to a hot apartment to listen to the automatic laundry and the electric dishwasher and the garbage disposal…the nagging wife.” ~~~ Jeff, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
12. “Jeff, you know if someone came in here, they wouldn’t believe what they’d see? You and I with long faces plunged into despair because we find out a man didn’t kill his wife. We’re two of the most frightening ghouls I’ve ever known.” ~~~ Lisa, ‘Rear Window Quotes’ (1954).
13. “Lisa: What’s a logical explanation for a woman taking a trip with no luggage?
Jeff: That she didn’t know she was going on a trip and where she was going she wouldn’t need any luggage.
Lisa: Exactly.” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
14. “I get myself half-killed for you and you reward me by stealing my assignments.” ~~~ Jeff, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
Famous And Funny Quotes From ‘Rear Window’
15. “Jeff: Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
Lisa: He likes the way his wife welcomes him home.” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
16. “Jeff: She’s like a queen bee with her pick of the drones.
Lisa: I’d say she’s doing a woman’s hardest job: juggling wolves.” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
17. “Jeff: Well, that’s fine, Stella. Now would you fix me a sandwich, please?
Stella: Yes, I will. And I’ll spread a little common sense on the bread. Lisa’s loaded to her fingertips with love for you – I got two words of advice for you – Marry her!
Jeff: [jokingly] Did she pay you much?” ~~~ ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
18. “I’ve seen it through that window. I’ve seen bickering and family quarrels and mysterious trips at night, knives and saws and ropes, and now since last evening, not a sign of the wife.” ~~ Jeff, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
19. “I should have been a Gypsy fortune teller instead of an insurance company nurse. I got a nose for trouble—can smell it 10 miles away.” ~~~ Stella, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
20. “Yeah, I can hear you now. Get out of my life. You’re a perfectly wonderful woman – you’re too good for me. Look, Mr. Jeffries, I’m not an educated woman, but I can tell you one thing. When a man and a woman see each other and like each other, they ought to come together – wham!” ~~~ Lisa, ‘Rear Window’ (1954).
ALSO READ:- Black Widow Quotes
Rear Window Quotes About Marriage
21. L.B. Jeffries (Jeff): She’s like a queen bee with her pick of the drones.
22. Lisa Carol Fremont: I’d say she’s doing a woman’s hardest job: juggling wolves.
23. L.B. Jeffries (Jeff): Who says I’m getting rid of it.
24. Stella the nurse: He better get that trunk out of there before it starts to leak.
25. Stella the nurse: I can hear you now: “Get out of my life, you wonderful woman. You’re too good for me.”
Also Read: 50 Best Nobody Movie Quotes 2021
Rear Window Quotes and Analysis
26. Lisa Carol Fremont: Why would Thorwald want to kill a little dog? Because it knew too much?
27. Lisa Carol Fremont: Where does a man get inspiration to write a song like that?
28. L.B. Jeffries (Jeff): He gets it from the landlady once a month.
29. Stella the nurse: Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence.
30. Lisa Carol Fremont: A murderer would never parade his crime in front of an open window.
31. Stella the nurse: Oh, no thanks – I don’t want any part of her.
ALSO READ:- Most Powerful Game Of Thrones Quotes
Summary: This post has been created with great care. Please share this post with everyone.