Mickey Mouse Quotes About Dreams
Tbh it’s I’ve done research in voices and voice acting and it’s very rare almost impossible to get the exact same voice as a character or the actor because we all are born with different vocal cords and capable sounds yes there are people who have a very close almost identical sound such as Steve Perry and Arnel Pineda because that’s the most popular one I can think of. Anyway they sound so identical but they still have differences.
So those of you who are feeling down cause they can’t get the exact voice of whomever character you want to learn from don’t fret because if your close enough you are there and your most definitely getting better practice makes perfect! Taron Egerton and Elton John is another good example.
1. “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney
2. “Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.” – Walt Disney
3. “The life and ventures of Mickey Mouse have been closely bound up with my own personal and professional life..” – Walt Disney
4. “I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse.” – Walt Disney
5. “When people laugh at Mickey Mouse it’s because he’s so human; and that is the secret of his popularity.” – Walt Disney
6. “Born of necessity, the little fellow literally freed us of immediate worry. He provided the means for expanding..” – Walt Disney
7. “The life and ventures of Mickey Mouse have been closely bound up with my own personal and professional life.” – Walt Disney
8. “All we ever intended for him or expected of him was that he should continue to make people everywhere chuckle with him and at him. We didn’t burden him with any social symbolism, we made him no mouthpiece for frustrations or harsh satire. Mickey was simply a little personality assigned to the purposes of laughter.” – Walt Disney
9. “It is understandable that I should have sentimental attachment for the little personage who played so big a part in the course of Disney Productions and has been so happily accepted as an amusing friend wherever films are shown ..” – Walt Disney
10. “Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.” – Walt Disney
11. “Miska mouska Mickey Mouse.” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
12. “See you real soon.” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
13. “We’ve got ears; say, ‘Cheers!’” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
14. “Oh boy!” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
15. “Hot dog!” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
16. “Is it a fact that little old ladies come with a shiny and round nose?” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ~ Mickey Mouse Quotes
17. “Welcome to our clubhouse!” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
18. “Now to make the clubhouse appear, we need to say the magic words, exactly right. ‘Cause if we don’t, well, something funny might happen. The magic words are: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse! Say it with me. Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
19. “Speaking of dogs… look! it’s Pluto, and he’s sniffin’ somethin’.” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
20. “Whoa! Did you hear that? Hmm, what animal makes that sound?” – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
21. “What I’ve realized recently is that the difference between me and Mickey Mouse is, there’s not a man that can go and say, ‘Look, can you get me in any faster? I’m Mickey Mouse.’ Whereas I can go in and say, ‘Look, could you get me a table faster? I’m Princess Leia.’” – Carrie Fisher
22. “I literally have Mickey Mouse tattooed on me.” – Jake Paul
23. “I used to give out Mickey Mouse awards to people. I like Mickey Mouse because he represented certain values. He invested in people, was good to his friends and hard on his enemies. Once a year, I would have our management team from each division come to an offsite, and I would talk about Mickey Mouse.” – Bernard L. Schwartz
24. “I’d vote for Mickey Mouse before I voted for John McCain and Sarah Palin.” – Edgar Bronfman Sr.
25. “Las Vegas without Wayne Newton is like Disneyland without Mickey Mouse.” – Merv Griffin
26. All the children had to wear a gas mask in case of a gas attack by the Germans. They tried to make the masks like Mickey Mouse faces so the children would like them. But I didn’t. They had big ears on them.” – Gerald Scarfe
27. “That was real baseball. We weren’t playing for money. They gave us Mickey Mouse watches that ran backwards.” – Bill Lee
28. “I do what I do because of Walt Disney. Goofy. Mickey Mouse. I never forgot how their films entertained me.” – John Lasseter
29. “Whether it’s as the hero of an adventure story, as teacher and friend, as icon on watch, shirt or hat – everyone knows Mickey Mouse.” – Warren Spector
30. “I adored Mickey Mouse when I was a child. He was the emblem of happiness and funniness.” – Maurice Sendak
31. “Kids, adults, men, women, everybody has a relationship with Mickey Mouse.” – Warren Spector
32. “My Mickey Mouse ears were given to me by a dear friend. They remind me of how I need to be silly.” – Alice Ripley
33. “When Mickey Mouse came on the screen and there was my big head, my sister said she had to hold on to me. I went berserk.” – Maurice Sendak
34. “There are only a couple characters and people in the world where, in history, where you can go anywhere in the world and say that character or person, that name, that song, and everyone knows what it is. Mickey Mouse is one, Disney, in general.” – Jordan Fisher
35. “Mickey Mouse… is always there-he’s part of my life. That really is something not everyone can call their claim to fame.” – Annette Funicello
36. “Wayne was my hero. He really loved doing Mickey Mouse and was very proud that he did it 32 years.” – Russi Taylor
37. “My greatest joy is seeing parents and kids playing Disney ‘Epic Mickey’ together, handing the controllers back and forth, helping each other out.” – Warren Spector
38. “I often find myself surprised at what has been said about our redoubtable little Mickey, who was never really a mouse. not yet wholly a man – although always recognizably human.” – Walt Disney
39. “Mickey Mouse was supposed to be called Mortimer, but Walt Disney’s wife found it creepy.” – Adam Anderson
Also Read: 70 Best It’s a Wonderful Life Movie Quotes
Mickey Mouse Quotes About Happiness
This really helped my impression of mickey. I feel way more confident in it now! Thank you for the tips!
40. “I played in rhumba bands, mickey mouse bands; all kinds of bands.” – Stan Getz
41. “Mickey Mouse to a three-year-old is a six-foot-tall RAT!” – Robin Williams
42. “I did meet Mickey Mouse in California, and he seems to be writing the Labour party’s economic policy at the moment.” – George Osbone
43. “Mickey Mouse did not stay the little squeaky guy in ‘Steamboat Willie.’ He went on to have many different versions.” – Paul Dini
44. “The original Mickey Mouse Club, established in the ’30s, was designed to attract children to movie theaters.” – Annette Funicello
45. “The image we have would be impossible for Mickey Mouse to maintain. We’re just… normal people.” – Karen Carpenter
46. “I wasn’t a trained Mickey Mouse club performer. I played in jazz clubs and restaurants.” – Norah Jones
47. “What about Mickey Mouse? Disney tried very hard to make him a star. But Mickey Mouse is more of a symbol than a real character.” – Joseph Barbera
48. “My dear friend Jimmie Dodd was the heart and the soul of The Mickey Mouse Club.” – Annette Funicello
49. “When I was poor living in a garage in Kansas I began to draw the mice that scampered over my desk. That is how Mickey Mouse was born.” – Walt Disney
50. “Walt Disney said everything he had ever accomplished was a result of Mickey Mouse. Mickey was Walt’s alter ego and he was originally modeled after Charlie Chaplin’s Little Tramp character. So without Chaplin, who knows what Mickey would have become!” – Bill Capodagli
51. “The thing I really liked about Mickey was the way he treated everyone the same.” – Mickey Mantle
52. “Michael has a connection with children, just like Mickey Mouse does, and he brings happiness to them, and joy.” – Jermaine Jackson
53. “Mickey Mouse should be in the public domain by now. What a better world it would be if other people were doing things with Mickey Mouse!” – Lloyd Kaufman
54.”Welcome to our clubhouse!” –’Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’.
55.”Speaking of dogs… look! it’s Pluto, and he’s sniffin’ somethin’.” –’Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’.
56.”Now to make the clubhouse appear, we need to say the magic words, exactly right. ‘Cause if we don’t, well, something funny might happen. The magic words are: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse! Say it with me. Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!” –’Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’.
57.”Is it a fact that little old ladies come with a shiny and round nose?” – ‘Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’.
58.” All we ever intended for him or expected of him was that he should continue to make people everywhere chuckle with him and at him. We didn’t burden him with any social symbolism, we made him no mouthpiece for frustrations or harsh satire. Mickey was simply a little personality assigned to the purposes of laughter.” –Walt Disney.
59.”I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” –Walt Disney.
60.” When people laugh at Mickey Mouse it’s because he’s so human, and that is the secret of his popularity.” –Walt Disney.
61.” Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.” –Walt Disney.
62.”I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse.” -Walt Disney.
Also Read: 50 Best Nobody Movie Quotes 2021
Mickey Mouse Positive Quotes
I am so amaze with the voice. It’s so hard to do. Like this if you want him to do the Donald Duck Voice
63.” The life and ventures of Mickey Mouse have been closely bound up with my own personal and professional life.” –Walt Disney.
64.” To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” –Mickey Mouse,’Mickey Mouse’.
65.”No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” –Cinderella, ‘Cinderella’.
66.”When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” –Dory, ‘Finding Nemo’.
67.”Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.” -Aladdin, ‘Aladdin’.
68.” The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” –Timothy Mouse, ‘Dumbo’.
69.”You control your destiny – you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” –Merida, ‘Brave’.
70.”You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” –Gusteau, ‘Ratatouille’.
71.” Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it.” –Rafiki, ‘Lion King’.
72.”Oh, Minnie. You’re all the music I’ll ever need.” –Mickey Mouse.
73.”I will be always there with you, right there in your heart.”–Mickey Mouse.
74.”Someone worth having is someone worth waiting for.” –Mickey Mouse.
75.”You are and always have been my dream.” –Mickey Mouse.
76.”Live every moment as not to regret what you are about to do.” –Mickey Mouse.
77.” You’re lying, Maleficent. Not even you would go through this much trouble just for that. What is it you’re really after?” –Mickey Mouse.
78.”You’d never let the darkness get the best of you. I’m sure of that.” –Mickey Mouse.