Jon Snow Quotes About Love
If you are a fan of Game of Thrones and you are a fan of Jon Snow in Game of Thrones then you have come to the right place because this post has Jon Snow quotes that you can use on social media you can share on social media Game of Thrones To imply its fan.
John Snow, if you look at this character from the beginning, you can’t even imagine that he will survive to the end, which means that every character shown in Game of Thrones is dying. In this case, it is wrong to tell Jon Snow what we saw in the first creation from the first episode. I’m watching.
Keep reading this post for your incomplete Jon Snow Quotes.
1. “I put my trust in you, a stranger because I knew it was the best chance for my people, for all our people.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘Eastwatch’.
2. “We are walking on a bridge of ice with an abyss on either side. Pleasing one king is difficult enough, pleasing two is hardly possible.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Dance With The Dragons’.
3. “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Clash Of Kings’.
4. “You’re right. There’s no need for a battle. Thousands of men don’t need to die. Only one of us. Let’s end this the old way. You, against me.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Six, ‘Battle Of The Offspring’.
5. “None of you have seen the Army of the Dead. None of you. We can never hope to defeat them alone. We need allies. Powerful allies. I know it’s a risk, but I know I have to take it.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘Stormborn’.
6. “This isn’t about living in harmony. It’s just about living.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
7. “They were the shields that guarded the realms of men. And we shall never see their like again.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Eight, ‘The Last Of The Starks’.
8. “I’m tired of fighting! It’s all I’ve done since I’ve left home!” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Six, ‘Book Of The Stranger’.
9. “My watch has ended.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Six, ‘Oathbreaker’.
10. “Lord Tyrion tells me a million people live in this city… they’re about to become a million soldiers in the army of the dead.” – Jon Snow, Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
11. “I swore a vow to the Night’s Watch. If I don’t take my own word seriously what sort of Lord of Winterfell would I be?” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Five, “The House Of Black And White”.
12. “It’s not my place to forgive you for all of it. But what I can forgive, I do. You don’t need to choose. You’re a Greyjoy… and you’re a Stark.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
13. “With respect, Your Grace, I don’t need your permission, I am a King!” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘Eastwatch’.
14. “The more you give a king, the more he wants.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Dance With The Dragons’.
15. “When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
16. “Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Game Of Thrones’.
17. “First lesson, stick ’em with the pointy end.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season One, ‘The Kingsroad’.
18. “I’m asking you to trust in a stranger because it’s our best chance.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘Eastwatch’.
19. “Sometimes there Is no happy choice, only one less grievous than the others.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Feast For Crows’.
20. “You all crowned me your king. I never wanted it. I never asked for it. But I accepted it because the North is my home!” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven,’Stormborn’.
21. “I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Five, ‘High Sparrow’.
22. “There is only one war that matters… the Great War. And it is here.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
23. “I want to fight for the side that fights for the living.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Three, ‘Valar Dohaeris’.
24. “We will fight a battle, and then we will rest. Alive or dead, we’ll rest.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Storm Of Swords’.
25. “I need you with me if we’re going to beat them, and we need to beat them if you’re going to survive.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
26. “I’m not going to swear an oath I can’t uphold.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon and The Wolf’.
27. “Don’t call me Lord Snow.” – Jon Snow, ‘A Game Of Thrones’.
28. “I cannot serve two queens. And I have already pledged myself to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
29. “The true enemy won’t wait out the storm. He brings the storm.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Six, ‘Winds Of Winter’.
30. “They were born on the wrong side of the Wall- doesn’t make them monsters.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Five, ‘The Wars To Come’.
31. “My name… my real name… is Aegon Targaryen.” – Jon Snow, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Eight, ‘A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms’.
32. “The gift was strong in Snow, but the youth was untaught, still fighting his nature when he should have gloried in it.” – Varamyr, ‘A Dance With The Dragons’.
33. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you. ” – Tyrion Lannister, Season One, ‘Winter Is Coming’.
34. “Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born.” – Maester Aemon, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Five, ‘Kill The Boy’.
35. “Tell me that none of this troubles you, Jon…and I’ll name you a liar, and know I have the truth of it.” – Jeor Mormont, ‘A Clash Of Kings’.
36. “Have you ever considered learning how to lie every now and then? Just a bit?” – Tyrion Lannister, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Seven, ‘The Dragon And The Wolf’.
37. “The next time we see each other, we’ll talk about your mother. I promise.” – Ned Stark, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season One, ‘The Kingsroad’.
38. “Sometimes duty is the death of love.” – Tyrion Lannister, ‘Game Of Thrones’, Season Eight, ‘The Iron Throne’.
39. “You know nothing, Jon Snow.” – Ygritte, Season Eight, ‘A Storm Of Swords’.
40. “On the Wall, a man gets only what he earns. You’re no ranger, Jon, only a green boy with the smell of summer still on you.” – Benjen Stark, Season Eight ‘A Game Of Thrones’.
Also Read:- Best Game Of Thrones Tyrion Quotes
Jon Snow Quotes Winter Is Coming
As many dialogues as there are in this post, one or the other dialogue is your choice, so keep reading the post in its entirety and read each dialogue carefully and try to understand. You can use the Quotes that you like in the dialogue as status. Or you can share it with Game of Thrones fans. Also if you are looking for a Quotes of any other character there is another post for you you can go to the search box and search.
41. “They Were The Shields That Guarded The Realms Of Men.”
Jon Snow is always very aware of the people that lost their lives in order to protect the innocent. One of the reasons he’s such a capable leader is that he genuinely values those that serve under him.
He creates a fitting memorial for those that died fighting the White Walkers. Channeling the old credo of the Night’s Watch during this eulogy was entirely fitting considering these people lost their lives doing just that — shielding the realms of men from unimaginable horror. ~~Kit Harington Quotes
42. “My Watch Has Ended.”
Jon Snow made a vow to the Night’s Watch promising his service and dedication to the organization until the day he died. Unfortunately, his death actually came at the hands of those he vowed to worked alongside.
Upon his death and subsequent revival, Snow decided that his time with the Night’s Watch was officially over, and it’s hard to take issue with it considering he’d been utterly betrayed by the people he’d bled to protect. He did technically die, after all, so perhaps he was simply playing by the rules? ~~Kit Harington Quotes
43. “We’re Children Playing At A Game, Screaming That The Rules Aren’t Fair.”
Jon was always very aware of the threat the lurked beyond the wall. He’d seen what the White Walkers were capable of and felt that any bid for the throne was a lost cause.~~Kit Harington Quotes
44. “Not Just The Boys. We Can’t Defend The North If Only Half The Population Is Fighting.”
Jon Snow had managed to prove himself quite a competent leader, and he has a lot of forward-thinking attitudes when it comes to equality. An impending apocalyptic conflict with a legion of the undead has a way of putting things into perspective, anyway. When a comment is made concerning it being about time these “boys of summer” learned how to fight, Jon responds with this, indicating that he doesn’t just intend on teaching “the boys” to defend themselves, but the girls too. ~~~Jon Snow Quotes
45. “I Swore A Vow To The Night’s Watch. If I Don’t Take My Own Words Seriously, What Sort Of Lord Of Winterfell Would I Be?”
Jon Snow eventually gives up his vow to the Night’s Watch, but it spurred no shortage of inner turmoil up to that point. Jon’s word was his bond, and though Ned Stark may not have been his father by blood, his sense of honor and integrity certainly did take root in Jon.
This is showcased well with the above quote, which is Jon’s explanation to Samwell Tarly when he refuses Stannis Baratheon’s offer to legitimize him as the Lord of Winterfell.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
46. “I Do Know Some Things…”
Jon’s love interest north of the Wall had spent quite a few episodes informing him that he in fact “knows nothing” by the time Jon eventually responds with this endearing quote. Though it seems simple on the surface, it serves as a charming opener to Snow professing his love to Ygritte by playing off this mainstay line of hers.
His proclamation that he “knows he loves her” is a key moment for both of these characters. It’s an emotional exchange between this couple, each of whom represent two very different cultures in the GoT universe. It’s made all the more powerful given the rather tragic way this love story ends.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
47. “You’ll Be Ruling Over A Graveyard If We Don’t Defeat The Night King.”
Jon Snow eventually fully commits to “bending the knee” to the Mother of Dragons, as it were. Yet his initial resistance in succumbing to this foreign queen sets the stage for some memorable exchanges, and this is among the best.
Daenerys Targaryen proclaims that she was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, and will – before Snow retorts with this harsh and powerful bit of truth. It’s an effective way to get her on his side, for one. Yet, it’s also a terrific representation of Jon’s character and motives, demonstrating his strength and his drive to defeat the Night King at all costs.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
48. “First Lesson, Stick ‘Em With The Pointy End.”
Jon Snow spends much of the series isolated from his Stark family, even before he makes his way to the far reaches of The Wall. Yet, he holds a lasting, endearing bond with his sister Arya, whose outcast status and rebellious spirit he can relate to.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
49. “The Dire Wolf Is The Sigil Of Your House. They Were Meant To Have Them.”
The early seasons of GOT largely revolve around the Stark family, and by extension, their cherished Dire Wolf companions, who act as a symbol of the characters and the House at large.
In a display of selflessness, Jon Snow implores that his father Ned and his children care for a band of wolf pups they spot in the series’ first episode; even if it means he’s left empty-handed. Yet, in an act that furthers the symbolism, Snow comes upon the misfit pup with white fur, who becomes a faithful fighter by his side, Ghost.
Jon’s call to bring these wolves together makes for a subtle, but significant bit of foreshadowing.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
50. “We’re All The Same To Them, Meat For Their Army.”
Jon’s ongoing drive and motive lie in his desire to see the Seven Kingdoms come together to fend off the common enemy looming in the north – the White Walkers and their Wight minions.
The isolated, antagonized Wildlings are seemingly the last people that would wish to unite with the kings, Night’s Watch, and prominent figures of the south. Yet, this bit of wisdom from Jon helps coax this group to reach at least a temporary pact with those they’ve grown to despise. It offers perspective representative of the larger story and is yet another reminder of Snow’s singular goal.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
51. “You All Crowned Me Your King. I Never Wanted It…”
As it’s often hinted – and sometimes outright claimed – in GoT, those that prove more humble and selfless tend to make for better rulers. Such is the case with Jon Snow, who makes it clear that his earned title of King of the North is reluctantly accepted.
He makes it clear to the lords and ladies of the North that he merely wishes to use this post to unite this distant, divided region and fight for his homeland against the pressing danger of the Walkers. This sermon serves as a roundabout rallying cry as he explains his desire to fight at all costs.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
52. “Love Is The Death Of Duty.”
Jon Snow doesn’t appear to have much to fight for or believe in the early episodes of GoT. Seemingly being a bastard, he’s naturally alienated and distant even from many of his fellow Starks. Yet, he soon finds a cause to fight for, as he takes his post for The Night’s Watch and fends off threats at The Wall.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
53. “With Respect, Your Grace, I Don’t Need Your Permission. I Am A King.”
Before Snow swallows his pride and professes loyalty to Dany, he conveys an admirable defiance as she stakes her claim as queen the Seven Kingdoms. This line is great in that it shows both an uncompromising strength along with a sense of diplomacy and politeness.
There’s perhaps no better representation of Jon’s character than this. It’s these qualities that make him a rare uniter of the fractured and distinct Seven Kingdoms and beyond.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
54. “If I Fall, Don’t Bring Me Back.”
Jon essentially reaches divine prophet status upon his sudden resurrection by Melisandre. Still, much like being crowned King of the North, it’s a fate he largely fell into unwillingly. This request to The Red Woman might seem surprising to many, as it squanders this potential power.
Yet, it makes sense when examining Snow’s yearning for honor – and consider that he’s perhaps gotten pretty jaded after witnessing so much chaos and darkness. It’s a line that’s subtly tragic and adds some depth to Snow’s character.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
55. “They Were Born On The Wrong Side Of The Wall – Doesn’t Make Them Monsters.”
One significant trait of Snow is his sense of fairness and unbiased nature (at least to all living beings). This notion is seemingly scarce in the cynical, fractured GOT universe, and it’s an attribute that makes Snow such a draw to other characters as well as viewers.
Jon clearly illustrates that those who have been demonized north of The Wall are merely people trying to get by. This line reinforces the show’s theme of unification against the common enemy of the White Walkers. Yet, it also offers some perspective that proves relevant both in the fantasy world of Thrones and in our own society.~~~Jon Snow Quotes
Summary:- I hope you like this post very much. If you like this post, be sure to share this post with everyone. Let us know in the comment box which cell you like best. Many thanks for reading this post in its entirety.