Inception Quotes Leap Of Faith
Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals. I have come up with inception movie quotes for your convenience.
1. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.” — Eames
2. “They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s true potential. Now, that’s when we’re awake. When we’re asleep, we can do almost anything.” — Cobb
3. “The dreamer can always remember the genesis of the idea.” — Arthur
4. “Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.” — Cobb
5. “That many dreams within dreams is too unstable.” — Yusuf
6. “In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered, and it makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.” — Arthur
7. “Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times to normal. When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded: it’s three dreams, that’s ten hours times ten.” — Yusuf
8. “Couldn’t somebody have dreamt up a goddamned beach?” — Robert Fischer Jr ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
9. “I know how to search your mind and find your secrets. I know the tricks and I could teach them to you so that even when you’re asleep your defense is never down. Look, if you want my help, you’re gonna have to be completely open with me. I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife, better than your therapist, better than anyone. This is a dream and you have a safe full of secrets and I need to know what’s in that safe. In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.” — Cobb
10. Ariadne: “What’s happening?”
Arthur: “Your subconscious is looking for the dreamer; me. Quick, give me a kiss.”
11. “Look at you. You’re just a shade, a shade of my real wife. How could I capture all your beauty, your complexity, your perfection, your imperfection, in a dream? Yes, you’re the best that I can do. But, I’m sorry, you’re just not good enough.” — Cobb
12. “Think about it, how did we get here?” — Cobb ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
13. “Building a dream from your memory is the easiest way of losing your grasp on what’s real and what is a dream.” — Cobb
14. “You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their subconscious.” — Cobb
15. “When we wound up on the beach of our own subconscious, we lost sight of what was real.” — Cobb
16. “Admit it: you don’t believe in one reality anymore.” — Mal
17. “She had locked something away, something deep inside her. The truth that she had once known, but… she chose to forget. Limbo became her reality.” — Cobb
18. “She’ll be back. I have never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before. Reality is not gonna be enough for her now and when she comes back, when she comes back you gonna have her building mazes.” — Cobb
19. Miles: “Come back to reality, Dom. Please” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
Cobb: “Now you listen to me if you jump you’re not going to wake up, remember?”
20. “I specialize in a very specific type of security. Subconscious security.” — Cobb
ALSO READ: Snake Eyes Quotes
Inception Quotes Dream
This movie will let you know which dialogue is your favorite comment.
21. “Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in? Do you really think that that’s gonna contain her?” — Ariadne
22. “The seed that we planted in this man’s mind may change everything.” — Cobb
23. “It’ll take more than the occasional stuffed animal to convince those children they still have a father.” — Miles
24. “You mind telling your subconscious to take it easy?” — Ariadne ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
25. “Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed—fully understood—that sticks; right in there somewhere.” — Cobb
26. “An idea is like a virus. Resilient. Highly contagious. And even the smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you.” — Cobb
27. “To wake up from that after, after years, after decades… after we’d become old souls thrown back into youth like that… I knew something was wrong with her. She just wouldn’t admit it. Eventually, she told me the truth. She was possessed by an idea, this one, very simple idea, that changed everything. That our world wasn’t real. That she needed to wake up to come back to reality. That, in order to get back home, we had to kill ourselves.” — Cobb
28. “If we are gonna perform Inception then we need imagination.” — Eames
29. “I’ll tell you a riddle. You’re waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don’t know for sure. But it doesn’t matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?” — Mal
30. Saito: “If you can steal an idea, why can’t you plant one there instead?”
Arthur: “Okay, this is me, planting an idea in your mind. I say: don’t think about elephants. What are you thinking about?”
31. “No idea is simple when you have to plant it in someone else’s mind.” — Cobb
32. “Downward is the only way forward.” — Cobb
33. “True inspiration is impossible to fake.” — Arthur
34. “Do you want to take a leap of faith or become an old man filled with regret waiting to die alone?” — Saito
35. “I miss you more than I can bear, but we had our time together. I have to let you go.” — Cobb
36. “Give him the kick.” — Arthur ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
37. Robert Fischer Jr: “I know you were disappointed I couldn’t be you.”
Maurice Fischer: “No, no, no. I was disappointed that you tried.”
38. Cobb: “Inception. Now, before you bother telling me it’s impossible…”
Eames: “No, it’s perfectly possible. It’s just bloody difficult.”
39. “I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. We all yearn for reconciliation, for catharsis.” — Cobb
40. “You’re waiting for a train.” — Cobb
READ ALSO: Gunpowder Milkshake Quotes
Inception Quotes About Ideas
41. “I bought the airline. It seemed neater!” — Saito
42. “Now, how can I drop you without gravity?” — Arthur
43. Mal: “You infected my mind!”
Cobb: “I was trying to save you.”
Mal: “You betrayed me, but you can make amends. You can still keep your promise. We can still be together, right here, in the world we built together.” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
44. “You’re asking me for Inception. I hope you do understand the gravity of that request.” — Cobb
45. Cobb: “I have it under control.”
Arthur: “I’d hate to see it out of control.”
46. “Are you here to kill me?” — Saito
47. Arthur: “There’s plenty of good thieves.”
Cobb: “We don’t need just a thief, we need a forger!”
48. Miles: “You’re here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.”
Cobb: “You know what I’m offering. You have to let them decide for themselves.”
49. “You don’t seem to understand Mr. Saito, the corporation that hired us, we won’t accept failure, we won’t last two days.” — Cobb
50. “Your condescension, as always, is much appreciated, Arthur, thank you.” — Eames
“You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.”
“COBB: You’re waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can’t know for sure. Yet it doesn’t matter…
Mal looks at him across the railroad tracks. Replies-
MAL: Because you’ll always be together.”
“There’s a point where we just let the music take over everything.”
“She had locked something away,
something deep inside.
A truth that she had once known,
but chose to forget.
And she couldn’t break free.
So I decided to search for it.
I went deep into the recess of her mind
and found that secret place.
And I broke in..”
“You’re waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can’t know for sure.
Yet it doesn’t matter . . .
Because you’ll always be together.” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
“COBB: Our dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake we realize things were strange.
Ariadne gestures around them-
ARIADNE: But all the textures of real life-the stone, the fabric… cars… people… your mind can’t create all this.
COBB: It does. Every time you dream. Let me ask you a question: You never remember the beginning of your dreams, do you? You just turn up in the middle of what’s going on.
ARIADNE: I guess.
COBB: So… how did we end up at this restaurant?”
READ ALSO: Space Jam A New Legacy Quotes
Inception Romantic Quotes
“If you’re going to perform inception, you need imagination.
You need the simplest version of the idea-the one that will grow naturally in the subject’s mind. Subtle art.”
“ARIADNE: Why are they looking at me?
COBB: Because you’re changing things. My subconscious feels that someone else is creating the world. The more you change things, the quicker the projections converge on you.
COBB: They feel the foreign nature of the dreamer, and attack-like white blood cells fighting an infection.
ARIADNE: They’re going to attack us?
COBB: Just you, actually.”
“COBB: What do you want from us?
Arthur raises his eyebrows. Cobb is poker-faced.
SAITO: Is it possible?
ARTHUR: Of course not.
SAITO: If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind, why can’t you plant one there instead?
ARTHUR: Okay, here’s planting an idea: I say to you, “Don’t think about elephants.”
What are you thinking about?
ARTHUR: Right. But it’s not your idea because you know I gave it to you.
SAITO: You could plant it subconsciously-
ARTHUR: The subject’s mind can always trace the genesis of the idea. True inspiration is impossible to fake.
COBB: No, it isn’t.
SAITO: Can you do it?
COBB: I won’t do it.
SAITO: In exchange, I’ll give you the information you were paid to steal.
COBB: Are you giving me a choice? Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
SAITO: Then you do have a choice.
COBB: And I choose to leave.” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
“MAL: You killed me.
Cobb looks at Mal. Whispers-
COBB: I was trying to save you-I’m sorry.
Mal comes in close to Cobb. Look him over.
MAL: You infected my mind. You betrayed me. But you can make amends. You can still keep your promise. We can still be together… right here. In our world. The world we built together.”
“EAMES: Now, in the dream, I can impersonate Browning and suggest the concepts to Fischer’s conscious mind…
EAMES: (draws a diagram) Then we take Fischer down another level and his own subconscious feeds it right back to him.
ARTHUR: (impressed) So he gives himself the idea.
EAMES: Precisely. That’s the only way to make it stick. It has to seem self-generated.
ARTHUR: Eames, I’m impressed.
EAMES: Your condescension, as always, is much appreciated, Arthur.”
“ARTHUR: It’d have to be a 747.
ARTHUR: On a 747 the pilots are up above, first class is in the nose so nobody walks through the cabin. We’d have to buy out the whole cabin, and the first class flight attendant-
SAITO: We bought the airline.
Everyone turns to Saito.
SAITO: It seemed… neater.” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
“EAMES: Shouldn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, Arthur-
Eames lines up a shot with a grenade launcher. Fires- the sniper EXPLODES into the air- Arthur looks at Eames.
EAMES: Shall we?”
“ARTHUR: What happened?
ARIADNE: Cobb stayed.
ARTHUR: With Mal?
ARIADNE: No. To find Saito.
Arthur looks out at the water below the bridge.
ARTHUR: He’ll be lost…
ARIADNE: No. He’ll be alright.”
“EAMES: Try this… “MY FATHER ACCEPTS THAT I WANT TO CREATE FOR MYSELF, NOT FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS.”
COBB: That might work.
ARTHUR: Might? We’ll have to do better than that.
EAMES: Thanks for the contribution, Arthur.
ARTHUR: Forgive me for wanting a little specificity, Eames.”
“ARTHUR: How do we get out once we’ve made the plant?
I hope you’ve got something a little more elegant than shooting me in the head like last time.
Arthur tilts back in his chair. Yusuf turns to Cobb.
COBB: A kick.
ARIADNE: What’s a kick?
Eames slips his foot under Arthur’s chair leg. TIPS it- Arthur’s legs SHOOT UP INSTINCTIVELY for balance-
EAMES: That, Ariadne, would be a kick.
COBB: That feeling of falling which snaps you awake. We use that to jolt ourselves awake once we’re done.” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
“ARTHUR: (indicates rain) Couldn’t you have peed before we went under?
The front door OPENS and Eames climbs in, soaked.
EAMES: Bit too much free champagne before takeoff, Yusuf?
YUSUF: Ha bloody ha.”
“ARIADNE: Do you use a timer?
ARTHUR: No, I have to judge it myself. Once you’re all asleep in room 528, I wait ’til Yusuf starts his kick…
ARIADNE: How will you know?
ARTHUR: His music warns me it’s coming, then the van hitting the barrier of the bridge should be unmistakable-that’s when I blow the floor out from underneath us and we get a nice synchronized kick. Too soon, and we won’t get pulled out; too late and I won’t be able to drop us.
ARIADNE: Why not?
ARTHUR: The van will be in free fall. I can’t drop us without gravity.”
“EAMES: Word is, you’re not welcome in these parts.
EAMES: There’s a price on your head from Cobol Engineering. The pretty big one, actually.
COBB: You wouldn’t sell me out.
Eames looks at Cobb, offended.
EAMES: ‘Course I would.
COBB: (smiles) Not when you hear what I’m selling.
A ramshackle balcony overlooking a busy street. Eames pours.
Eames’ glass stops halfway to his mouth.
COBB: Don’t bother telling me it’s impossible.
EAMES: It’s perfectly possible. Just bloody difficult.
COBB: That’s what I keep saying to Arthur.
EAMES: Arthur? You’re still working with that stick-in-the-mud?
COBB: He’s a good point man.
EAMES: The best. But he has no imagination. If you’re going to perform inception, you need imagination.
COBB: You’ve done it before?
EAMES: Yes and no. We tried it. Got the idea in place, but it didn’t take.
COBB: You didn’t plant it deep enough?
EAMES: It’s not just about depth. You need the simplest version of the idea-the one that will grow naturally in the subject’s mind. Subtle art.” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
Also Read: 100+ Best Léon The Professional Movie Quotes
Inception Quotes An Idea Is Like A Virus
“EAMES: There’s a man here. Yusuf. He formulates his own versions of the compound.
COBB: Let’s go see him.
EAMES: Once you’ve lost your tail.
Back by the bar, blue tie. Came in about two minutes after we did.
COBB: Cobol Engineering?
EAMES: They pretty much own Mombasa.
Cobb glances over the balcony.
COBB: Run interference. We’ll meet downstairs in half an hour.
EAMES: Back here?
COBB: Last place they’d expect.
Eames downs his drink. Rises. Walks over to the Businessman.
The Businessman looks up, awkward.
EAMES: Freddy Simmonds, it is you!
Cobb nonchalantly SLIPS over the balcony DROPPING HARD into the midst of the crowd on the street below.
EAMES: (looks harder) Oh. No, it isn’t.
The Businessman looks past Eames but Cobb has vanished.”
“ARTHUR: He’s out.
ARIADNE: Wait, Cobb-I’m lost. Whose subconscious are we going into?
COBB: Fischer’s. I told him it was Browning’s so he’d come with us as part of our team.
ARTHUR: (impressed) He’s going to help us break into his own subconscious.
COBB: That’s the idea. He’ll think that his security is Browning’s and fight them to learn the truth about his father.”
“SAITO: Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb?
COBB: (jumping in) What brings you to Mombasa, Mr. Saito?
SAITO: I have to protect my investment.
Eames stands on the pavement. The car pulls up. Cobb beckons from the rear window. Eames looks at Saito. Back to Cobb.
EAMES: This is your idea of losing a tail?
COBB: (shrugs) Different tail.”
“Do you know what it is to be a lover? Half of a whole?”
“Cobb: You’re waiting for a train. A train that’ll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can’t know for sure. Yet it doesn’t matter. Now, tell me why?
Mal: Because you’ll be together!” ~~~ Great Inception Movie Quotes
Summary: We hope you enjoy this post. If you like it, please share it with everyone.