I can’t imagine what this film has done for the black youth. They finally have a hero, a KING to look up to. Chadwick was a King himself. RIP
Black Panther Quotes
1. “I am not the King of all people. I am King of Wakanda. And it is my responsibility to make sure our people are safe and that vibranium does not fall into the hands of a person like you.”~~~ Erik Killmonger, ‘Black Panther’.
2. “You are a good man, with a good heart. And it’s hard for a good man to be a king.” ~~~ T’Chaka, ‘Black Panther’.
3. “Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows…We will work to be an example of how we, as brothers and sisters on this earth, should treat each other. Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence…We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
4. “We serve Wakanda. And let us not forget, we also serve each other. Together we will always rise.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’ .
5. “T’Challa: We can still heal you… Erik Killmonger: Why, so you can lock me up? Nah. Just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from ships, ’cause they knew death was better than bondage.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
6. “N’Jobu: No tears for me, son?
Erik Killmonger: People die every day. That’s just part of life around here.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
7. “Today we don’t fight for any life. We fight for all of them.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
8. “This corset is really uncomfortable so can we all wrap this up and go home?” ~~~ Shuri, ‘Black Panther’.
9. “Your father taught you all that warrior nonsense—but he also taught you how to think. Don’t fight this war with guns.” ~~~ Ramonda, ‘Black Panther’.
10. “Can you believe that? A kid from Oakland walking around and believing in fairytales.” ~~~ Killmonger, ‘Black Panther’.
Black Panther Quotes Inspirational
This is my favorite Movie out of all the marvel movies. The song choice is perfect for the culture and character of the movie combined with the amazing cuts to different action scenes in this movie. I don’t know how many times I’ve watched this Movie and wished I was a hero. RIP king 🙅🏿♂️
11. “Evacuate the city, engage all defenses…and get this man a shield!” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
12. “Well, you brought quite the entourage, do you have a mixtape coming out?” ~~~ Martin Freeman, ‘Black Panther’.
13. “T’ Challa: What do you want? Erik Killmonger: I want the throne.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
14. “T’Challa : How are you feeling today, Mama?
Ramonda: Proud. Your father and I would talk about this day all the time. He is with us. And it is your time to be King.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
15. “All of you were wrong to turn your backs on the rest of the world. We let our fear of discovery stop us from doing what is right. No more…I cannot stay here with you. I cannot rest while he sits on the throne…He’s a monster of our own making…I must take back the mountain…I must right this wrong.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
16. “W’Kabi: Would you kill me, my love? Okoye: For Wakanda? Without question.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
17. “I will not abandon someone to die, when I have the means to save his life.” ~~~ T’Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
18. “You’re telling me that the king of a Third World country runs around in a bulletproof cat suit?” ~~~ Ross, ‘Black Panther’.
19. “In times of crisis, the wise build bridges while the foolish build barriers.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
20. “Ulysses Klaue: Oh, mercy, King. Mercy. T’Challa: Every breath you take is mercy from me.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
- Also Read:
- 50 Best Once Upon a Time in the West Quotes
- 50 Best Se7en Movie Quotes
- Best Jungle Cruise Quotes 2021
Black Panther Famous Dialogues
I’m a 36 year old man who’s been reading about Wakanda since he was 10 this trailer gave me chills the first time I saw it. To know that he did this and lived with his diagnosis is not only sad but inspiring and motivational.
21. “Hawkeye: I don’t think we’ve been introduced. I’m Clint.
Black Panther: I don’t care.” ~~~ ‘Captain America: Civil War’.
22. “I waited my entire life for this. The world’s going to start over, and I’m going to burn it all!” ~~~ Erik Killmonger, ‘Black Panther’.
23. “T’Challa: If you weren’t so stubborn, you would make a great queen. Nakia: I would make a great queen because I am so stubborn.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
24. “Ulysses Klaue: You’re telling me that’s vibranium, too? Killmonger: Nah, I’m just feeling it.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
25. “Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe.” ~~~ T’Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
26. “I have lost my way. I have lost my very soul. To get back, I must see beyond myself, beyond my deepest truths. To get back, I must see things not as I feel them to be, but as they are.” ~~~ Black Panther, ‘Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet’ (2016).
27. “Wakanda, explorers have searched for it for centuries, the Golden City. It’s a technological marvel.” ~~~ Ulysses Klaue, ‘Black Panther’.
28. “The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of King. So I ask you, as both warrior and King, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?” ~~~ Black Panther, ‘Captain America: Civil War’.
29. “Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
30. “When you said you would take me to California for the first time, I thought you meant Coachella.” ~~~ Shuri, ‘Black Panther’.
31. “If anyone found out what we truly are and what we possess, it could destroy the world. It is my duty to protect it.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Captain America: Civil War’.
32. “I want you to get this ridiculous thing off my head.” ~~~ Danai Gurira, ‘Black Panther’.
33. “You have been told that the might of your country is in its wonderful invention, in its circuits and weaponry. This is the mastery of things. But Wakanda was great before it had things, and its secrets are older than any vaulted metal.” ~~~ Ramonda, ‘Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet’.
34. “I have seen God’s fly. I have seen men build weapons that I couldn’t even imagine. I have seen aliens drop from the sky. But I have never seen anything like this.” ~~~ Ross, ‘Black Panther’.
35. “Ulysses Klaue: What do you actually know about Wakanda? Everett K. Ross: Um… Shepherds. Textiles. Cool outfits.
Ulysses Klaue: It’s all a front. Explorers searched for it for centuries. El Dorado. The Golden City. They thought they could find it in South America, but it was in Africa the whole time. A technological marvel. All because it was built on a mound of the most valuable metal known to man. Isipho, they call it. ‘The gift’.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
36. “Shuri: Did he freeze? Okoye: Like an antelope in headlights.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
37. “How do you think your ancestors got these? Did they pay a fair price, or did they take them, like they took everything else?” ~~~ Erik Killmonger, ‘Black Panther’.
38. “Vengeance has consumed you. It’s consuming them. I’m done letting it consume me. Justice will come soon enough.” ~~~ Black Panther, ‘Captain America: Civil War’.
39. “T’ Challa: You will destroy the world, Wakanda included!
Erik Killmonger: The world took everything away from me! Everything I ever loved! But I’ma make sure we’re even. I’ma track down anyone who would even think of being loyal to you! And I’ma put their ass in the dirt, right next to Zuri!” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
40. “Wakanda survived for so long by only fighting when absolutely necessary.” ~~~ Okoye, ‘Black Panther’.
- Also Read:
- Top 25 The Usual Suspects Movie Quotes
- 70 Best The Return of the King Quotes
- Space Jam A New Legacy Quotes
Black Panther Quotes T’challa
Thank you for this amazing movie, and for portraying other icons while you were battling with cancer. Thank you for being an inspiration, a true hero, a true king. Rest Easy Mr. Chadwick Aaron Boseman, Our King T’Challa
41. “As you can see, I am not dead.” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.
42. “Okoye: Just don’t freeze when you see her. T’Challa: What are talking about? I never freeze.” ~~~ ‘Black Panther’.
43. “You cannot let your father’s actions define your life. You get to decide what kind of King you want to be.” ~~~ Nakia, ‘Black Panther’.
44. “Move, Captain. I won’t ask a second time.” ~~~ Black Panther, ‘Captain America: Civil War’.
45. “The Black Panther lives. And when he fights for the fate of Wakanda, I will be right beside him.” ~~~ Shuri from ‘Black Panther’.
46. “Black Panther, I’ve waited my entire life for this.” ~~~ Erik Killmonger, ‘Black Panther’.
47. “How many times do I have to teach you: just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.” ~~~ Shuri, ‘Black Panther’.
48. “One more word and I’ll feed you to my children! Just kidding, we’re vegetarians.” ~~~ M’Baku, ‘Black Panther’.
49. “In my culture, death is not the end. It’s more of a stepping off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veld where… you can run forever.” ~~~ Black Panther, ‘Captain America: Civil War’.
50. “You want to see us become just like the people you hate so much! Divide and conquer, just as they did!” ~~~ T’ Challa, ‘Black Panther’.